Saturday, June 23, 2012


Ma li rabbun siwah
I have no god but Him
Ghaffarun yamhuz zunub
Forgiver erase the sins
Ma li rabbun siwah
I have no god but Him
Nurun yahdil qulub
A light guide the hearts
Ya Allah ‘abdun kathuraz zunubi
O my god, I have a lot of sins
Zadat hauni qurobi
My weakness has increase because my sins
Minka ilaika qhurubi
From you and to you must I get closed
Ya Allah la tahrimni naima
O my God don’t prevent me your gifts
La tatrukni saqima
Don’t leave me ill
Ya Mannanar Rahima
You are The Giver and The Merciful
Ya Allah Anta ‘Aliyul Qadirul ‘Azimu
O my God you are The Highest, Almighty and The Greatest
Ya Allah Antas Samiul Basirul ‘Alimu
O my God you are The Hearer of All, The All-Seeing and The Knower of All
Ma li rabbun siwah
I have no god but Him
Rabbus sama’il udul
The Lord of the sky ( heavens )
Yaghfiru man asoh
Forgive to who disobeys Him
Wa huwal Halimur Rauf
and He is The Forbearing and The Kind
Ya Allah Rahmanul lil baraya
O my God He is The Gracious for all creatures
Ghaffaru lil khataya
Forgiver for all sins
Wa rajaya huwa hudaya
And my wish is to guide me
Ya Allah irham dho’fi wa hali
O my God mercy my weakness and myself
Faqa zanbu ihtimali
I can’t stand my sins
Faghfirli Ya Zal Jalali
O almighty Allah so forgive me
Ya Allah Antal ‘Azizul Ghafurur Rahim
O my God you are almighty, The Forgiver and The Merciful
Ya Allah Antal Quddus Salamul Karimu
O my God you are The Holy, The Source of Peace and The Wise

No comments:

Post a Comment